Special Office Protocols for COViD-19
1) All staff members will wear full protective equipment, i.e. gowns, head covers, masks, face shields, gloves.
2) Every patient must complete a special COVID-19 survey in the office to confirm that they are symptom free before being seen.
3) Only 1 doctor-patient will be treated at a time
4)There will be a 30-minute gap between appointments. Rooms will be DOUBLE disinfected between patients
5) Patients will be seated directly into the treatment room. No one will sit in the waiting area.
6) NO EXTRA PEOPLE CAN COME WITH THE PATIENT UNLESS THE PATIENT REQUIRES SPECIAL CARE. Those people will be asked to wait outside until they are needed.
With these special efforts, we can feel confident we are doing out utmost to protect the health of our staff and patients